Abbott Furnace leads the industry in recruiting, training, and developing new engineers and technicians with the latest technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability or national origin. Consistent with Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.
Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
or Mail them to:
Abbott Furnace Company
Attention: Human Resources Manager
1068 Trout Run Road
St. Marys, PA 15857
ABBOTT Furnace Company
Job Title: Quality Technician
This position assures that Blueprints are accurate, and items manufactured to the Blueprints meet those requirements, in order to meet our customer’s expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- This position is responsible for reviewing Blueprints in order to assure that they are accurate and products can be produced from them that will meet the customer’s requirements.
- This position is responsible for performing in-process inspections in the manufacturing area to assure products meet Abbott’s standards and conform to the Blue prints specifications prior to moving to the next operation.
- This position is responsible for performing Final Inspections in order to ensure the products meet the customers and ABBOTT’s expectations prior to shipment.
- This position is responsible for proper documentation of the above listed duties and performing other job related duties.
- Minimum of a High School education is required.
- Experience in reading Blueprints and having worked in a related field are a plus.
- Excellent math skills and vision are required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Must have “excellent attention to detail” skills.